Tuesday 12 November 2013

Vintage Jewellery And Zipper Purses!

Hello, and apologies for my lack of post of late.
Very Busy!!

One of the things that has been taking up my time (in a good way) is the Lilla Rogers MATS course.
The last assignment on this course was giftware and to design a zipper purse, make-up bag to some of us, based on personal collections.
I chose my vintage brooch collection, which is full of animals, bows and flowers.
Hyper-lush and symmetrical were two requirements. Perhaps not something I would normal use, but I loved the whole process.
Here's some sketches and the final hand in assignment.
X X X
















































































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete