Monday 11 June 2012

Robyn Arouty Photography - Commision Of Maya

If you don't know her work, go take a look.
Robyn Arouty is a photographer based in Houston, Texas, but originally from Queens.

A former psychotherapist, that then went on to opening an e-bay store selling vintage & mid-century modern furnishings, she then taught herself photography & graphic design.
Which then transformed into Robyn Arouty Photography.
A lady, obviously full of creativity, passion and a love for getting things moving.
What's not to love about that?

You can imagine my delight when I had a random e-mail from her wanting to commission me.
Not only was I a fan before that, I was honoured to be asked to take on her request.
Maya was her 'soulmate'. A chinese rested/jack russell terrier mix of stunning beauty!

I've just had a testimonial from Robyn, and I can report back that she was more then pleased.
This is why I love what I do.
I get to be creative, earn money, but more than anything, I meet people from different countries, walks of life and the range of personalities I encounter is an utter joy!

(oh and by the way, Robyn doesn't just photograph, dogs and cats, she does humans in a fabulous fashion too!)




'Maya' by Me



No comments:

Post a Comment